Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Divinity : Original Sin

+3
Octave
root
Aidoneus
7 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
root
Admin
root

Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 3 Juil - 6:07

Ouaip. Perso, ça me gêne pas d'entamer 2 parties différentes...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://arsmagica.forumgratuit.be
Das
Admin
Das

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 3 Juil - 6:19

Une chevaleresque et une Badass ^^ Si ça ne te gêne pas, on se voit vendredi alors !
A demain monsieur Leblanc !
root
Admin
root

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 3 Juil - 11:22

Cool. Je sais pas si on sera très chevaleresque avec Ju... mais on peut reprendre notre attitutde "meurtre mort détruire", clair !

bounce
root
Admin
root

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 3 Juil - 20:25

Wouhou, coop à 4 : active !

Steam a écrit:

ntroduction
This short noob-proof guide illustrates the modification of the main campaign of Divinity: Original Sin to support 4 player co-operation without the use of The Divinity Engine.

The campaign was (probably) originally planned to support 4 players, but this was later changed to only 2-player co-op. The reason for this was that the two extra players would only control the henchmen that have no influence to the story or the co-operative dialogue and they would probably feel left out of the game. Larian said, however, that the main campaign could be modified to support 4-player co-operation, but the Divinity Engine doesn't allow the modification of the main campaign (at least in its current beta state) and doesn't support packing or unpacking of the game files. This is the main reason I'm doing this guide, to instruct how to modify the files without the use of The Divinity Engine.

NOTES

- If a patch replaces the Main.pak file (the file to be modded), obviously the editing has to be done again!

- The game host is the only one that has to do the modding, the joining players don't have to do the editing!

- There might be some bugs concerning the 4-player co-op, so this is all pretty untested.

- You obviously have to have characters (henchmen) to assign to all the players on the server.
Step 1. Required software
The only piece of software you need is a hex editor. There are dozens of these on the internet and they're all fine.

If you don't have a hex editor, you can download the freeware hex editor XVI32 here: http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi32/xvi32.htm
Step 2. Opening the file with a hex editor
First of all, open the hex editor from a shortcut or the main .exe file and keep it open in the background.
Next, Locate Divinity: Original Sin's game directory. Go to Steam's library -> right-click on Divinity: Original Sin -> Properties... -> Local Files -tab -> Browse Local Files...

(The following instructions are specifically for XVI32, but probably work just as well for other hex editors)

Open the folder named Data and drag-and-drop 'Main.pak' -file into the hex editor window. The hex editor starts to read the file. Main.pak file is a big one, so it may take a while.

Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 F1725B446E4B778B2ABF7EA82AAFD121D875B514
The file in the window looks like this.
Step 3. Finding the data to edit
Press Ctrl + F. The search window should open. Click on the Text string -radio button to search by text. Copy and paste the following into the search box: attribute id="NumPlayers" .Press OK.

This search should bring you to the point where the main campaign's meta.lsx -file is located in the .pak file. Since the file is unencrypted, it can easily be modded with a hex editor.

Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 859B18D87A435B0A1A5E3F7FD9162EA3CE1B8A2A
The location should look like this. Note that the hex address can be different!
Step 4. The actual modification
Following the searched string, in the right-hand side, you should see a text like this: value="2" .
.This is the player count of the campaign. Change the value by clicking on the '2' and replacing it with '4'.

Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 2E87835FE1E6CC573C5596C52A82D512E5FAE857
Like so.

Save the file, close the hex editor and you're done! The main campaign is now enabled for jolly 4 player co-operation!

Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 7DD8183E64E073483A610FAC6F48EC0B05974369
If you did everything correctly, the in-game multiplayer connections menu should look like this. Note the three slots on the bottom.

Das
Admin
Das

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeVen 4 Juil - 7:17

Cool ça, mais ça ne risque pas de déséquilibrer le jeu ?
Je suis curieux de voir les interactions de dialogue entre perso...
root
Admin
root

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeLun 7 Juil - 20:30

Dans notre partie en cours avec Ju, on a eu quelques soucis avec la Goule du Phare (nous a poutré la tronche 2 fois, mais bon, on joue qu'avec 2 persos...)

Apparemment, voici la bonne stratégie pour soloter le bazar *léger spoil...* :

télékinésie + fufu + barils d'huile = WIN !

Laughing
Das
Admin
Das

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMar 8 Juil - 8:30

one shoot mouahaha !
Octave
Philippus Grosbillus
Octave

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 7 Aoû - 23:28

Il y a moyen de l'avoir en matérialisé autrement qu'en ayant participé à la campagne kickstarter. J'ai l'ai acheté aujourd'hui à la fnac Yeeehaaaaaaaaaaa
Das
Admin
Das

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeVen 8 Aoû - 9:51

merci capitaine obvious
Octave
Philippus Grosbillus
Octave

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeVen 8 Aoû - 16:46

ouais sauf que j'ai demandé à Chris j'ai cru comprendre que il n'y avait que kickstarter pour avoir une version matérialisée. Et puis sur 3 magasins j'en ait trouvé que dans un.
Aidoneus
Philippus Grosbillus
Aidoneus

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 17 Déc - 20:22

Discremen
Philippus Grosbillus
Discremen

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 18 Déc - 12:34

Good, Very good
Aidoneus
Philippus Grosbillus
Aidoneus

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeVen 19 Déc - 18:04

Go Swen & Larian ! Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 Rpgbrodex
Aidoneus
Philippus Grosbillus
Aidoneus

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct - 16:35

Enhanced Edition Released !

Quelqu'un de partant pour tester le "Tactician Mode" en Co-op ?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Divinity : Original Sin   Divinity : Original Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Divinity : Original Sin
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3